Wallin Law Firm
Attorney Tom Wallin is a leading trial attorney with almost 2 decades of experience. He is respected by his peers, colleagues, clients and judges. He believes in a personal touch while maximizing the return for his clients and business partners alike.
AboutWallin Law Firm
Thomas Wallin’s decorated, 18-year career in law has seen glowing success in several practice areas. This career includes trial experience in legal matters regarding medical malpractice, criminal defense, nursing home abuse, and personal injury cases – the latter his most recent. Attorney Wallin’s diverse and widespread success over these many areas has earned prestige amongst his colleagues, judges, and clients, especially. This is reflected in his perfect 10/10 rating on Avvo, a leading online service which catalogues and evaluates lawyers based on vital criteria. Much of Attorney Wallin’s success derives from a deep compassion for his clients, as well as his relentless, trial-ready preparation.
Nursing Home Abuse
Upcoming Speaking Events
March Harris Martin, Mass Tort Updates
April Mass Torts Made Perfect, Las Vegas
May Newport Harbor Bar Association, CA
June Harris Martin; Ethics in Mass Tort Marketing
Attorney Wallin contributes to several legal bar associations, hosting webinars related to legal marketing. Many of these webinars are conducted as a Co-Host with Stephen Fairley – a legal marketing expert from the Rainmaker Institute. Topics have included intake lead conversion and maximizing your marketing dollars.
Thomas Wallin’s elite connections in the world of internet marketing make his speaking engagements particularly compelling. Not only is Attorney Wallin a CLE accredited speaker, but his close tie to Scorpion – a world leader in internet marketing and Google Premier Business Partner – allows for his presentations to feature Google representatives. Very few sources are more valuable on these topic.
- Topics Include:
- From Intake to Retainer: This talk discusses how the internet has changed, and explores how lawyers must respond to leads in order to build a profitable practice.
- Social Media for Law Firms: Discusses what you need to know in order to stay out of trouble and how to leverage social media to your advantage. (Qualifies as ethics credits in some states.)
- Law Firm Videos: While you may be behind on internet marketing, you can still be a leader in your field of law with video, and we will show you how.
- Digital Marketing: What you need to know to stay ahead of the pack with your website and social media.
- Law Firm Succession: Thinking of moving on? Are you ready to retire? We cover areas to consider – even if you are just starting your law firm – that will change the way you do business so you can get out and get paid for your practice.
- Knowing Where the Attention Is: We will discuss the latest in marketing trends with statistics directly from Google to show you where you need to be spending your marketing dollars.
"I was referred to Thomas Wallin by my brother in law who is an attorney himself practicing insurance defense. Mr. Wallin was personable, knew the law and walked me through everything. I have 3 daughters and wanted money quick but he advised me to wait for the deposition of me and the guy that hit me. He prepared me and it went really well. The biggest surprise was when he took the defendants deposition – he destroyed him. We settled right after that for 4x the prior offer. I’m thankful I had Mr. Wallin on my side."